The latest news from Zinc Digital
The promoter is: Zinc Digital Business Solutions Ltd (company no. 05235293) whose registered office is at 33 Bedford Road, Little Houghton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1AB.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Zinc Digital and existing customers of Zinc Digital.
There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.zincdigital.com and Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Closing date for entry will be 14th February 2018. After this date, no further submissions will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
From February 1st until February 14th, Zinc Digital will offer a discounted price on Google My Business management. Entry is only valid for the prize offered on the day of entry.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The offer are as follows:
1 month of Google My Business management (including setup) for the price of £49 – usual price £260 per month
The offer is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The offer are not transferable. Offer are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any offer with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Submissions will be notified by email within 48 hours of application
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this offer, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The applicants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the applicants or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Zinc Digital shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Our accreditations - you're in safe hands...
Sponsored for digital
business growth by: